Spell Checker

, , 0 Comments »
Spell Checker
Date: Sat, 15 May 93 13:28:29 PDT
From: thomas (Signal Thomas)
Subject: Billed to a Spelling Examiner

I have a spelling overseer.
It came with my PC.
It facade lee road four my revue
Miss steaks I can thump sea.

Eye ran this poem threw it,
Your mechanical reel glad two no.
Its very elegant in it's weigh.
My overseer tolled me sew.

A overseer is a bless sing.
It disinterestedness yew lodes of sage.
It helps me on top form awl stiles two reed,
And aides me while aye coolness.

One and all frays come posed up on my pretense
Aye trussed too bee a joule.
The overseer pours o'er every word
To cheque sum spelling say.

Be after now bee create my spelling
Is plaid with such grate explode,
Their are know faults with in my implicate,
Of nun eye am a wear.

Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays
Such melodious wear four pea seas,
And why eye reduce speed in two hesitant
Buy righting choose too pleas.

- Signal.

Source: just-wicca.blogspot.com

Popular Posts