Wicca The Witch Hunt Goes On

, , 0 Comments »
Wicca The Witch Hunt Goes On
Wicca: The Witch hunt goes on!
It's hard to believe that in this day and age, people are still so afraid of the unknown, that they create scenarios and lies about things they know absolutely nothing about! I can find no good excuse for this type of behavior, providing all the technological information available today!

Obviously people and what they say, can shape the way the world thinks, believes, works, shops, spends, etc. But what about the way people really feel? How about that pure Knowing?

Knowing is what brought me to realize that Wicca was the right choice for me. Knowing what is in front of me, that I can see with my own two eyes, touch with my own two hands, hear with my own two ears, and taste, etc. Never at any time will anyone in Wicca, tell you to believe in something just because they "say so". It's all in front of you, like the sun, moon, earth, etc.

"I LIKE WHAT BILL MAHER SAID ABOUT THE BIBLE BEING "STORIES WRITTEN BY MEN THAT DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THE SUN GOES AT NIGHT". THIS SUMS UP QUITE A BIT IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT! BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER, I WANT YOU TO KNOW I RESPECT ANYONE WHO HAS CHOSEN TO BELIEVE WHATEVER IT IS THEY BELIEVE, AS I HAVE NO DESIRE TO CONTROL WHAT OTHER PEOPLE BELIEVE, AND WISH THEY WOULD GIVE US THE SAME RESPECT."

"BUT WHY, IF SOMEONE CREATES A MURDER, AND IT'S DISCOVERED THEY ARE WICCAN, DO THEY MAKE A PRODUCTION OUT OF IT AS IF WICCA HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR ACTIONS? YOU CERTAINLY DON'T HEAR ANYONE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THE PRISONERS ON DEATH ROW ALL CLAIMING TO BE CHRISTIANS, OR A CRIMINAL ARRESTED WEARING A CROSS AROUND THEIR NECK! NO ONE SAYS "JESUS MADE THEM DO IT!"."

This is just one example of how the unknown creates problems, as people jump to conclusions. No matter how many times people are told that Wicca and Satanism have nothing to do each other, they seem to enjoy coming to ignorant conclusions! This is like saying Christians and Jews believe the same way. Let's get real!

Befaana



Origin: practicing-wicca.blogspot.com

Popular Posts