Crystals For Healing Meditations And Everyday Use

, , 0 Comments »
Crystals For Healing Meditations And Everyday Use
My favourites are natural/raw/rough crystals, gem stones. My surroundings has been measure crystal healing and UE Psychotherapy as 1993 and I learnt it for myself as an subordinate in my established life. Expound are so bountiful grow old I cling to recycled it for plants and people and we all use it established. Our at your house is full of crystals and each crystal has a different use and energy.

I cling to my own typical stock of crystals which I help and my favourites are rose quartz, amethyst, quartz, amber, onyx, tigers eye, topaz, azure, jasper, adverturine, organic, obsidian, tourmaline, rural, burgundy, agate, flint.....

We alike use crystals for protection.

This is a good site for referencing the properties of a little crystals and gemstones:

Metaphysical, New Age and Crystal Psychotherapy Lore Information, Holy Judgment

http://www.crystalsandjewelry.com/metaphysical healing.html

Concerning is the page that list the agenda for the a little crystal stones:

http://www.crystalsandjewelry.com/metaphysicalproperties.html

EXTRACT:


QUARTZ, ROSE

Rose quartz is a stone of complete love. It opens the life form chakra to all forms of love: self-love, surroundings love, platonic love, and passionate love. Rose quartz has billow protection energies from end to end pregnancy and childbirth. The sky-scraping energy of quartz gives rose quartz a gain of pleasing to the eye love in about any milieu. It alike brings softness, general pardon, and knowledge. Rose quartz is alike held to be dear with weight loss. Rose quartz is coupled with the life form chakra.

The spare mentioned site alike has a downloadable pdf of the healing properties of a little crystals.

Popular Posts