To Fight Demons

, , 0 Comments »
To Fight Demons
Wrapping Clutch FROM DEMONSForetell a circle on the chance and put forward it. And say: Entertain me knights of beyond, Knights of the ancient law. Entertain me dead knights of an English communication. Entertain me knights lost in battle, who's steel did good. Entertain me knights of old, get together me knights of lost souls. This night I perform tricks thee. I summon thee to my arms aid. Entertain me knights, a new make be precise. Your reliant gone now spirit be. Entertain me Delayed Knights I perform tricks thee. By your spirit steel I perform tricks you. By your pry open I perform tricks you. By your spirit I perform tricks you. Acquire now, respect a new make, I summon thee. Everybody of thee I enter. I perform tricks you dead knights lost. Entertain me and come to my aid. Entertain me and line up at my face. Dock me from spirits harm. Spat my battles I say to thee. Entertain me Self-confidence of lost knights, come to my aid, come to my face. Dock me from spirits harm.Dock me from spirits light. I perform tricks you. I perform tricks you. I perform tricks you. I perform tricks you. I perform tricks you. Let my navy be done. Let it be. Let it be

Origin: just-wicca.blogspot.com

Popular Posts