I Cant Say I Know How You Feel Ive Never

, , 0 Comments »
I Cant Say I Know How You Feel Ive Never
I can't say I know how you feel... I've never been faced with bigotry this immense before... But I want to tell you how sorry I am that you've been dealt a very bad hand.

With each life we are reincarnated into, we have certain lessons we have to learn... and you're going through a very difficult lesson now.

Karma will deal with those terrible people that bring you down and revile you, so worry about yourself. When they tell you that you need Jesus, or you need to read the bible, just say "You have your path and I have mine." Shake their hand or hug them, say "Blessed be" and carry on with a smile.

Someday you'll be the one on top of the world when the others are wondering where they went wrong, I promise. The God and Goddess will never abandon you.

Remember: LIFE IS 10% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 90% HOW YOU RESPOND TO IT.

Reference: lilith-dark-moon.blogspot.com

Popular Posts