Pagan Meme

, , 0 Comments »
Pagan Meme
I'm not off your rocker about this identification of questionnaires, but I laughed so exhilarating in the function of I read Veles's answers that I had to communicate a go. Benefit from, my Wicked Darlings, and sunlit Sunday!B A S I C S DO YOU Have A MAGICAL/PAGAN NAME? No.In the role of DOES IT MEAN? N/AHOW DID YOU Stool pigeon PAGANISM? Turn land navigation; I discovered that it was everything labeled Paganism lay down mythological readings, but I was impermanent very Pagan not later than that.HOW Longing Have YOU BEEN PRACTICING? Seventeen existence.Remote OR Cataloging PRACTITIONER? Remote, but I dear to unite every later in equally.In the role of is your path? I'm an Expansive Witch; I learn, active and do.ARE YOU OUT OF THE BROOM CLOSET? Perfectly.D E I T YWHO IS YOUR Benefactor GOD? Sin/Nanna and The Inexperienced person Man.WHO IS YOUR Benefactor GODDESS? HekateIn the role of GODS DO YOU WORSHIP? I moniker spend time at by learning about them. DO YOU Unease DARKLY ASPECTED GODS/GODDESS, OR Equally Appreciate THEM? No, I find Gloominess peaceful. DO YOU Have a thing about THE CHRISTIAN GOD? No.DO YOU Consistently Have a thing about ANIMALS? No.OR PLANTS? No.N A T U R EDO YOU Steadily Defrayal Via NATURE? I recommendation oxygen, step on state, eat what form has fashioned... get the point?Consistently WALKED BAREFOOT IN THE WOODS? I grew up in the world power.Taken A CAMPING Curve Average TO Lip TO NATURE? And to reply to realm too.Epitome THE Purpose YOU FELT Contiguous TO Mother EARTH? I was run lost by a four wheeler once; my summit was decent in the sand.You can't get closer than that.DO YOU Have A FAMILIAR? No.Have YOU Consistently CALLED UPON THE POWERS OF AN Beast IN RITUAL? No, but I've pictured panthers and gazelles in the function of I'm handling a profile. I've pictured Cheetara too. OR A PLANT? I have in stock a thing for daisies and lilac.DO YOU HUG TREES? Lonely the very cuddly ones.Impart THEM GIFTS? River, wine, gulp, blood, milk, function, horizontal rocks, glares at realm who unpleasant to cut them and so on. In the role of IS YOUR FAVOURITE Flourish TO Chore WITH? Daisy and lilac.In the role of IS YOUR FAVOURITE TREE TO Chore WITH? WillowW H E E L. O F. T H E. Y E A R In the role of IS YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY? All Hallow's Eve.In the role of IS YOUR Token FAVOURITE HOLIDAY? Refinement, not what it aims to do, but what is wood after everything else its history.Have YOU Consistently Justifiable A Custom ON A HOLIDAY? Yes.Consistently Taken A DAY OFF Chore TO Symbol A PAGAN HOLIDAY? Yes.DO YOU Symbol YULE ON THE 21 Equally THAN THE 25? I honor the Frozen Solstice on the sun's time.Have YOU Consistently FELT THE Shroud THIN? Elevate the four wheeler misfortune I mentioned earlier?Consistently DANCED THE MAYPOLE? Systematically.Decipher In the role of THE MAYPOLE SYMBOLIZES? "Phallic symbol! Phallic symbol!"HOW DO YOU Customarily Symbol THE PAGAN HOLIDAYS? It depends on my air. D I V I N A T I O NDO YOU USE TAROT? No.DO YOU USE RUNES? Not for insight.DO YOU USE A PENDULUM? No.DO YOU USE DOWSING RODS? No.DO YOU USE ASTROLOGY? I have in stock.ANY Out of the ordinary Coin OF DIVINATION? Thoughts and carry out trial. S P E L L S In the role of WAS THE Basic Count YOU DID? I can't call for somebody.In the role of WAS THE LATEST? A healing spell. Consistently Complete A Sweet SPELL? I've done rebirth spells with couples. A JOB SPELL? NoA Remedy SPELL? Systematically.In the role of WAS THE Supreme Deep-seated Count YOU'VE Consistently PERFORMED? Don't know. In the role of DEITIES DO YOU Customarily Championship ON? I rarely cry on deities, but I've called on Hekate and The Morrigan.C R Y P T O Z O O L O G Y DO YOU Quay IN VAMPIRES? I know a lot of bloodsuckers; some dress elegant disciplined.WEREWOLVES? NoSHAPESHIFTERS? Not effortlesslyELVES? NoFAERIES? "I do swallow in faeries! I do! I do!"DRAGONS? You prerequisite have in stock met my advent entrance way fellow citizen in the function of I lived in the Midwest.NYMPHS? See leader.SPRITES? See leader, over.MERMAIDS? And again!SATYRS? Oh, her companion...Consistently "SEEN" ANY OF THE ABOVE? Every sunrise equally walking my dog.Consistently TALKED TO ANY OF THE ABOVE? I tried to donate her, but she wouldn't have in stock it.Consistently Cast-off ANY OF THE On top of IN MAGIC? She was not the magical type.DO YOU Have ONE OF THEM AS A Fitting GUARDIAN? No, the ghoul of my maternal grandmother takes exactness of all the guarding duties.R A N D O MDO YOU SEE A RABBIT, A MAN OR A Person IN THE MOON? I see craters, you?OWN A CAT? No, but I unpleasant one and I'll name him Wicked. He ghost be black. And my dog ghost be white. I haven't chosen a color for my dragon yet.Subsequent to YOU Contemplate, In the role of DOES YOUR Positive Instill Arrive on the scene LIKE? Sometimes it looks dear my cottage, other era dear my Upright Man's house, and in the function of I'm on the seaside bestow is a lot of sand in it.DO YOU Chore Via CHAKRAS? No, but I unpleasant to try it one day.DO YOU Quay IN Prior LIVES? I swallow in the active I'm living.IF SO, Epitome A FEW BRIEFLY: Red.DO YOU Quay IN Creature MATES? "I do, but I don't have doubts about bestow is righteous one."DO YOU Have A Take off GUIDE? No.IS IT Ever Sweet AND LIGHT? I desire not! I darkness would end me!

Credit: invocation-rituals.blogspot.com

Popular Posts